KPK Police Jobs 2022 for Computer Operator Assistant and Stenotypist
KPK Police Jobs 2022 for Computer Operator Assistant and Stenotypist have been announced through ETEA ( Educational Testing and Evaluation Agency). These are IT cadre and ministerial category jobs. Computer Operator (BPS-16) falls under the IT Cadre and Assistant(BPS-16) and StenoTypist (BPS-14) falls under the ministerial group. There are large number of Posts and perhaps this would the large recruitments of this year for ministerial staff. So its a golden chance for all those candidates who are jobless and are seeking govt jobs specially in the field of IT and Civilian category(non uniform) jobs.
In this article, I will discuss the number of posts announced, apply process, and last date to apply. Beside this I will tell you how to do test preparation for computer operator, assistant and stenotypist and will discuss about the ETEA Computer Operator Past Papers, ETEA Assistant Past Papers and ETEA Stenotypist Past Papers.
The details of KPK Police Jobs 2022 for Computer Operator Assistant and Stenotypist are as given below.
Name of Post
No of Posts
Computer Operator (BPS-16)
1. Second Class Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/IT (BCS/BIT 4 years) from a recognized university. OR
2. Second class Bachelor‘s degree with 1 year diploma in IT from a recognized board of Technical Education along with 2 years experience as computer operator.
18 to 30 Years
Khyber : 06
Mohmand : 06
Bajour : 06
Orakzai : 06
Kurram : 06
South Wazir : 06
North Wazir : 06
Merit : 10
Zone 1 and 2 : 07
Zone 3: 06
Zone 4 and 5 : 05
Minority : 02
Disable : 1
Total : 48
Bachelor Degree from a recognized university.
18 to 30 Years
Merit : 06
Zone 1 and 2 : 04
Zone 3: 04
Zone 4 and 5 : 03
Minority : 1
Total : 28
1. Intermediate or Equivalent qualification from a recognized university or board.
2. 35 w.p.m typing speed + 80 w.p.m shorthand speed in English.
18 to 30 years
Zone 1: 12
Zone 2 : 11
Zone 3: 11
Zone 4 and 5 : 09
Minority : 03
Disable : 1
Total : 62
How to Apply?
The apply procedure of KPK Police Jobs 2022 for Computer Operator Assistant and Stenotypist is ver much simple. Follow the below-given steps.
- Visit ETEA official Website (https://etea.edu.pk/) or click here to apply directly.
- Complete online application form carefully with all the required bio date, your recent passport size image, academic qualification and experience details (if any) and Submit the Form.
- A Fee Challan Form against your Personal Information will be generated having a unique Token number or ID Number.
- Pay your fee in any UBL online branch or pay it through Easypasia or Jazzcash.
- As you pay your test fee then the verification will be automatically done and your application status will be changed to verified. Thats all and you have done.
- There is no need to send any documents in hard form to ETEA office at this time.
Last Date to Apply
The last date to apply for kpk police jobs 2022 for computer operator assistant and stenotypist is 08-August-2022.
How to Do Test Preparation?
Preparation is very important for every competitive exam. You have to follow the following 3 steps formula for any test preparation especially KPK Police Jobs 2022 for computer operator assistant and stenotypist test preparation.
- First of all, go through the Test Pattern and Syllabus of the desired test.
- Must go through the Past Papers and solve them as mock test. You will have a better idea that how and from where most of the questions are coming in the test.
- Note down the Important topics and prepare them thoroughly. For that you can seek help from online related websites or having some good books.