Date posted: 30 June, 2021
Source: DAWN Newspaper
Job Type: Temporary
Last Date to Apply: 20- July- 2021
Job Industry: Management
Number of Vacant Posts: 05
Domicile: Khyber Pakhtunkhwa + Newly merged Areas
ICT Jobs Description:
ICT Jobs in Agriculture Department Latest – KPK government has situations vacant for the post of GIS analyst, GIS technician, Assistant Web Developer & Computer operator.
KPK government is accepting applications of candidates having KPK domicile including newly merged tribal districts and jobs are purely on contract basis.
1. Job Title: GIS ANALYST(BPS-17)
Age limit: 25-35 years
Qualification and Experience: At least 2nd division in M.Sc. (GIS)/BS in geometrics (GID/RS) from an Institute recognized by HEC with 3 years of relevant experience ORM.Sc. in computer science/BCS.MCS/BIT/MIT, BS in computer system/engineering/software engineering/ M.Sc./BS in Geography/Environmental Science/Disaster Management with one-year post graduate Diploma in GIS/RS from an institute recognized by HEC and 5 year of relevant experience in GIS.
2. Job Title: GIS TECHNICIAN(BPS-16)
Age Limit: 20-32 years
Qualification and Experience: At least 2nd grade M.Sc. in GIS or BS in GIS, BS in Geometrics (GIS/RS) from HEC recognized University with one year of relevant experience ORM.Sc. in CS/ BCS/ MCS/ BIT/ MIT, BS (CS/Engineering/Software Engineering)/ M.Sc./ BS in Geography/Environmental Science/ Disaster Management with one year post graduate Diploma (GIS/RS) from an institute recognized by HEC and having 3 years of relevant GIS experience.
3. Job Title: ASSISTANT WEB DEVELOPER (BPS-16)
Age Limit: 20-32 years
4. Job Title: COMPUER OPERATOR (BPS- 16)
Age Limit: 18-32 years
Qualification and Experience:
- At least 2nd class Bachelor’s Degree with CS as one of the subjects of IT (BCS/BIT four years) from an institute recognized by HEC OR
- At least 2nd grade Bachelor’s Degree from an institute recognized by HEC and 1-year Diploma in IT from a recognized Board of Technical Education and having 1 year of relevant experience.
5. Job Title: DRIVER(BS-06)
Age limit: 18-40
Qualification and Experience: Literate, having valid light transport vehicle driving license provided that preference shall be given to those whose have sufficient experience in driving, repairing and maintenance of vehicle.
Terms and Conditions / How to Apply for ICT jobs in agriculture department latest:
- Application on plain paper along with attested copies of the academic documents, experience certificates, one recent photograph, copy of CNIC, etc. must reach the below-mentioned address on 20-7-2021.
- Applications received after the due date will not be entertained.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview.
- Incomplete applications or applications submitted with fake documents will be rejected at any stage of the recruitment process.
- The port for which the candidate applies should specifically be mentioned on the top left side corner of the envelope.
- The skilled power maintains whatever authority is needed to concede or drop the enrollment cycle at any stage.
- Mobile phones. Weapons, calculators, or any other electronic devices will not be permissible in the test/ interview center.
- Not TA/DA will be permissible / paid for test/interview.
- Age, Qualification & experience will be counted from the last date of the advertisement.
- Applicants interested to apply for more than one post are advised to submit a separate applications for each post.
- By hand, applications will not be entertained.
ADDRESS: DIRECTOR POST OFFICE BOX NO. 797 POST MALL UNIVERSITY POST OFFICE, PESHAWAR