Directorate Of Youth Affairs KPK Jobs 2022 January has been announced. There are many vacant posts of Assistant (BPS-16), Computer Operator(BPS-16) and Junior Clerk(BPS-11) against which the applications are invited from the eligible and suitable candidates of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and newly merged districts. The recruitment process will be carried through ETEA. Details of these Jobs are Given below:
Total 96 posts have been announced.
Assistant (BPS-16) : 12 Posts (Merit=3, Z1=02,Z2=02,Z3=02, Z4=1, Z5=1, Female=01)
Computer Operator (BPS-16) : 56 Posts (Merit=12, Z1=07,Z2=07,Z3=07, Z4=6, Z5=6, Female=05, Minority=04, Disable= 02)
Junior Clerk (BPS-11) : 28 Posts (Z1=08,Z2=03,Z3=04, Z4=2, Z5=3, Female=05, Minority=02, Disable= 01)
Education and Age:
Assistant (BPS-16) : At least 2nd Class Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent from a recognized Institute.
Age: 21 to 30 Years
Computer Operator (BPS-16) : At least 2nd Class Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, IT (BCS/BIT) , four years or Equivalent qualification from a recognized Institute.
At least 2nd Class Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized Institute with One Year Diploma in Information Technology from a recognized Board of Technical Education.
Age: 21 to 35 Years
Junior Clerk (BPS-11) : At least 2nd Class Intermediate Certificate or Equivalent qualification from a recognized Board and Speed of Thirty (30) Words Per Minute in Typing.
Age: 18 to 30 Years
How to Apply?
- Visit ETEA website (https://etea.online/) to apply or Click Here.
- Sign in by using your CNIC and Password. (If you are first time applying on ETEA web portal then register first, complete your profile, education, experience and upload phote etc. )
- Click on the Apply link, choose the desired post and click on the submit button.
- Now Deposit the Fee via given methods on challan receipt.)
- Keep safe this receipt in your record and don’t share it with anyone.
That’s It. You have done.
Last Date to Apply
Last date to apply for these jobs is 31-01-2022.